Steve Harvey and his wife Marjorie should feel some sort of relief after a judgeÂ granted Steve a temporary injunction against Ex-Wife Maryâ€™s YouTube videosÂ which were taken down.Â A contempt of Court hearing has been set for MarchÂ 10, 2011 to determine whether Mary will be penalized for violating her gag order.
Steve Harvey’s attorney, Bobbie Edmonds released theÂ statement below on the ruling
1. Mary Lee Harvey was not left homeless or evicted from her home and was awarded threeÂ homesÂ in their
Â Â Â property settlement;
2. Steve Harvey did not take, withhold or turn the child against Mary Harvey;
3. Mary Harvey willingly placed the child on an airplane and sent him to Mr. Harvey without his knowledge;
4. Â Steve Harvey has primary custody of the 13 year old child;
5. Steve Harvey did not take Mary Harveyâ€™s wealth. She received $40,000 per month until March 2009;
6. Â Mary Harvey then received $1.5 million in March 2009;
7. The 2005 divorce was granted on irreconcilable differences and his current wife was not apart of theÂ original divorce proceeding nor was she the cause of the marital break-up.
It appears that the evil green monster is the motivation behind Mary’s personal attacks on Steve and new wife Marjorie… No trips to Aspen or Hermes for her…